Personal Trainer Training
Educating other trainers broadens the scope reach. Kate offers training programs for fitness professionals to better understand core considerations and the pre/postnatal demographic.
1-on-1 Trainer Mentoring and Shadow Program
This is a 4 hour workshop designed to educate professional trainers on Diastasis Recti and how to train a postnatal client safely and effectively, to achieve the results they want! This workshop is theory based with a practical exercise component.
- What is a Diastasis Recti and how to assess your client
- What is Pelvic Floor Dysfunction?
- Exercise Contraindications and Restrictions
- Functional training and Pelvic Stability Control considerations
- Training for pelvic stability control
- Go- to exercises that your client will never outgrow!
- How to train the core despite restrictions
- Core positions safe for DR
- Functional DR and reintroducing plank position
- What is safe?
- Exercise analysis
- Increase program intensity safely and effectively
- Weight load Guidelines for upper and lower
- Q & A